The Lochinvar 120 Gallon Commercial Electric Heat Pump
Lochinvar’s Commercial Heat Pump electric water heater is available in 119 gallon capacity and feature a heat pump operating with environmentally-friendly R134a refrigerant that will absorb ambient heat from the surrounding air to reduce electrical consumption.
- Heat Pump – The 3.15 horsepower Heat Pump transfers heat from the surrounding air to the water in the tank at an industry leading 4.2 Coefficient of Performance (COP). Dual evaporator fans maximize performance and cool the equipment room.
- Code Compliance – Meets the U.S. Department of Energy standby loss requirements and the current edition of ASHRAE 118.1.
- Electronic Control – The electronic control features an LCD display with three operating modes (Efficiency, Hybrid or Electric) to match the heating requirements of the environment. The LCD display will provide runtime information and troubleshooting alerts.
- Immersion Heating Elements – Two 6 kW incoloy sheathed elements provide backup heat to the heat pump. The elements screw in for easy service and replacement.
- Operating Ranges – Operating ambient range from 20°F to 110°F with maximum set point temperature of 150°F in Efficiency or Hybrid mode and maximum 180°F in Electric mode.
- Glass-Lined Steel Tank – The durable glass lining is fused to the steel tank at 1600°F to assure lasting protection against rust and corrosion while providing clear, clean hot water. 300 PSI test pressure; 160 PSI working pressure.
- Non-CFC Foam Insulation – A uniform coverage of thick closed-cell foam insulation minimizes standby heat loss, maximizes heat retention.
- Tank Saver Anode – A large diameter, high capacity anode inhibits corrosion of the tank interior for long, trouble-free service.
- Temperature & Pressure Relief Valve – Factory installed for optimum safety.
- Brass Drain Valve – Designed for effective drainage and positive shut-off.
- 3-Year Limited Tank & 1-Year Parts Warranty* – See warranty for details.